- 2 pounds squid cleaned
- 1/3 cup olives, finely chopped (Used your favorite type)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Wash and the rinse squad under cold water. Divide the tentacle lengthwise and cut
bodies crosswise into wide rings, about 1/8 inch wide.
Cook in a pot of salted boiling water, do not cover. cooking at a boil for about 50 seconds, now drain hot water. Once drained rinse in very cold water. Once the squid is cold and well drained, pour squid into a large bowl and add olives,celery, lemon zest, and oil, mixing well. Serve Chill.
Post a Comment