- 9 ounce egg fettuccine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, sliced
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano'
- Pinch of Garlic
- Cook fettuccine in pot of boiling water ( add 1/2 teaspoon salt ) cook till al dente. save 1 cup cooking water and drain pasta.
- Simmer cream and butter and pinch of garlic in a skillet on medium low heat, add 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Add fettuccine with the 1/4 cup reserved water, and cheese to sauce and mix well. If needed you can add more cooking water.
Post a Comment