Tomato basil Sauce or any Pasta sauce
1 teaspoon pepper
1 beef steak flank 11/2 pounds
1 large eggs
1/2 cup bread crumbs seasoned
8 ounces of prosciutto
1 cup of kraft Italian cheese blend
21/2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of red wine
1 teaspoon of sugar
- In a crockpot add pasta sauce and pepper, wine and sugar. Mallet the steak to 1/2-in. thickness.
- In a bowl, mix eggs, bread crumbs and spoon onto beef, press it on with the spoon. Layer with prosciutto and cheese.
- Roll the filled steak and tie with kitchen string.
- Add to crockpot, and cover meat with sauce from the crockpot. Cover and cook at low temp until beef is tender, 8 hours.
- Remove meat once cooked and remove the string. Cut into slices, serve with added sauce from pot.