2 pounds frozen cheese Ravioli
1 cup whole milk
2 medium eggs
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 1/2 teaspoon parsley dried
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Salt a pinch
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Beat the eggs and milk in a pie plate. Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, oregano and salt and pepper. garlic powder in another dish.
- Dip ravioli in the egg mixture first and let the excess drip off, then coat breadcrumb mix;
- Place on baking sheet and freeze until hard, about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat to 350 degrees F about 1 inch vegetable oil in a deep skillet.
- Fry ravioli in 2 or 3 batches, turning as needed, until golden, about 4 to 6 minutes per batch. Place on paper towel-lined baking sheet and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Serve with your favorite marinara sauce and a glass of wine! Enjoy