- 4 racks of Baby Back ribs (4pounds)
- 3 cans Guinness beer
- 1 1/4 gallon of water
- 4 Tablespoons Carolina Rub
- 1/2 teaspoon of parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 bottle of Barbecue Sauce
- In a large pot bring water and beer and rub to a boil and stir.
- Cut each rack of rib in half and place in boiling Rub mixture.
- Lower heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours partially covered.
- Remove ribs and place on a greased rimmed baking sheet and coat with barbecue sauce.
- Finish cooking ribs on hot grill.
- You can also cook them in 350 oven for 20-30 minutes.
- You can serve with extra barbecue sauce.
- Serves 4
- 2 Tbsp
3 TbspLight brown sugar
2 Tbspground cumin
2 Tbspchili powder
2 Tbspground black pepper
2 Tbspminced garlic powder
2 Tbspdried, minced onions
1 Tbspcayenne pepper
Post a Comment