- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoons of blueberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chives
- 10 cups of baby spinach
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 3/4 cups of walnuts chopped and roasted (optional)
- 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese
In a medium bowl toss together spinach, blueberries, walnuts and blue cheese, sprinkle dressing over salad or serve salad with dressing on the side.
You could also serve this salad with the Strawberry salsa as a dressing alone, or add the strawberry salsa to the above dressing, and serve over the salad.